collage

For my collage My very first one I choose was Netflix because I like watching movies and shows on their when I’m bored. Just like one of my favorite shows which is on my block. Also I know SpongeBob is not on Netflix but its also one of my favorite shows to watch. I also like watching it is because SpongeBob and Gary are my favorite characters.

Another thing I put in my collage is stich. stich is one of my favorite because I love the movie and the stuff animal and also its because he cute. another thing I choose was a challenger. I choose a challenger because its one of my favorite cars and one of my dream cars. Also, I put a person drawing because I like to draw for fun especially when I’m bored.

another thing I put in my collage is a picture of auras because ever since they showed us that in elementary I loved how they look. Also another thing I choose was a microphone because I like to sing. another thing I put in my collage is a basketball because I like to play basketball and I want to play for my school next year. so the last four which is a Jordan shoe because it one of the shoes I want to get. The last three which is a picture of my family’s dog which I put him because I like how he looks his name is jacks and he is really playful. The last two is my favorite colors and stones the stones I love them because I like how they look and I love how they mean different meanings and my favorite colors are all different kind of blues.